Simple Travel Photography

"I am not a professional photographer, but I do share the same goal as a lot of travelers who tend to be amateur photographers: take good pictures that capture the mood of the people or atmosphere of the location in a unique and interesting way. I have taken a few courses in my life and many bad photos. I once attended a National Geographic Seminar on photography. The host, a true, professional photographer of the highest talent, made all the attendees feel better about our skills after informing us that many a professional photographer takes a heap of bad photos to get that one photo that is great enough to grace the pages of the world-renowned magazine. I have taken some of the tips I’ve learned from my courses, books, magazines and websites to come up with this simple list of how to compose some decent photographs. Of course, these tips won’t necessarily get you into the pages of a magazine, but perhaps you’ll be proud enough of the results to share your photos with your friends. Here are the tips ….."

More at BrilliantTips

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final AskWoody format is shaking out @ AskWoody